struts-dev mailing list archives

From Philip Luppens <philip.lupp...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Struts 2.1.6 is this supporting internationalization properly i am not able to get arabic locale.client browser setting are in arabic too!
Date Thu, 26 Feb 2009 09:59:09 GMT
On Thu, Feb 26, 2009 at 10:33 AM, Sajid Ahmed <sajidbigler@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Friends,
>
> I tried struts2-blank-2.1.6.war example and its working fine.but when i
> tried to make it arabic locale i am not able to make it :(
>
> with reference to below link i am also facing same problem for Arabic.plz
> help! where to send mails to these issues and how i can get in to mailing
> list i tried all aspects and i do subscribe but i am not getting any mails
> from list!

Please don't send it to all those lists. Rather annoying. If you are
unable to subscribe to the mailing list (user/dev) or are not able to
receive anything, then there is always Nabble.com. Do a search for the
Struts user forum. It'll contain all posts and allows you to view
discussions nicely threaded, and you can easily make new posts. Don't
post on the dev list with user questions.

Phil

--
"We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand."
- Randy Pausch