struts-dev mailing list archives

From Lund <pie...@hotmail.com>
Subject Struts 2 FileUpload
Date Mon, 09 Feb 2009 11:24:16 GMT

Hi

I'm using Strurs 2.1.2 and the <s:file name="upload" label="File" /> tag in
the jsp page.
My problem is that while the fileUpload appears to work most of the time I
do get java.io.FileNotFoundException: on the .tmp file that Struts uses as
part of the process (prob 1 in 10 times). Once this happens of course the
whole process breaks down.

I boiled the whole process down to a simple test action and tested it
repeatedly and also checked if anyone else had this issue. It appears that
this issue was fixed as of 2.0.9 release but I am still seeing it.

I'm using commons-fileupload-1.2.1 and commons-io.1.3.2

Any ideas before I abandon struts 2 fileupload?

Thanks