struts-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Joseph Krogh <andr...@officenet.no>
Subject Re: Accessing properties set in struts.xml and/or struts.properties
Date Fri, 27 Feb 2009 08:04:11 GMT
On Thursday 26 February 2009 17:45:52 Chris Pratt wrote:
> You might have to specify it as a servlet filter init parameter instead of
> relying on struts.xml/properties.
>   (*Chris*)

Yes, I know that would do the trick, but my ambition was to keep all Struts2-related config
in *one* place (struts.xml or struts.properties) instead of scattered around.

So, again: Is there a mechanism in place for accessing these properties in a uniform way from
"everywhere"?

--
Andreas Joseph Krogh <andreak@officenet.no>
Senior Software Developer / CEO