struts-dev mailing list archives

From Wes Wannemacher <w...@wantii.com>
Subject Re: Fwd: New repository for Maven snapshots
Date Sun, 22 Feb 2009 01:50:36 GMT
On Saturday 21 February 2009 20:18:42 Paul Benedict wrote:
> FYI. I wonder if we can take advantage of this.

Right now, after each build, Hudson pushes artifacts to the people.a.o
snapshot repo. It uses SCP to push them out. I put hudson's public key in my
authorized_keys on people.a.o so that it can push them over w/o a password
prompt.

Is this a new host? I don't mind fixing up hudson, so, I'll get on maven@ and
see what I can find out.

-Wes