struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Musachy Barroso" <musa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Struts 2.1.6 Quality
Date Sat, 10 Jan 2009 20:34:02 GMT
It seems like the get ant task sometimes fails to download the whole
file. Rene mentioned that he had the same problem when building 2.0.x.
I uploaded a new all.zip(just the /docs part modified) and doc.zip. I
am thinking about replacing that "get" task by an "execute" task and
use wget to download the file.

musachy