struts-dev mailing list archives

From Ralf Fischer <thema...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: No Press?
Date Tue, 20 Jan 2009 20:54:31 GMT
I recently found a funny apache news service[1] which I first thought
was maintained by Apache or ASF itself. They kind of post the release
notes of new releases of Apache projects, nicely grouped by project.
Even Struts has its own [2]. As I subscribed it in my news reader I
never saw the ads on the page...

Doing a whois after I manually went to the page to check for struts
2.1.6 after reading this thread, I found out the domain is owned by
Tetsuya Kitahata (or his company) who apparently has an @apache.org
mail address.

But even there is no mentioning of the Struts 2.1.6 Release...

I smell a conspiration... (-:

[1] http://www.apachenews.org/
[2] http://www.apachenews.org/archives/cat_apache_struts_index.html