struts-dev mailing list archives

From Wes Wannemacher <w...@wantii.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Struts 2.1.6 Quality - RESULT
Date Tue, 13 Jan 2009 03:33:27 GMT
Are you talking about the download, or the link? I think the download
should be available. Imagine if you worked on a project that used it,
then released (before we got to GA) and you need to make some changes.
You don't want to put the whole app through QE, just because you can't
find the download for 2.1.2 (as if you wouldn't have it somewhere
locally), but still, we don't want to leave people hanging.

-Wes