struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Musachy Barroso" <musa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: release attempts
Date Fri, 26 Dec 2008 04:25:20 GMT
It was something with my connection after all, but that's what we have
company VPN for ;). The files are up in the staging repo:

http://people.apache.org/builds/struts/2.1.3/

please take a look at them before proceeding with the vote and stuff.
Things I have noticed so far:
* The zip files need renaming from struts2-assembly-* to struts2-$1
(that's in assembly/ somewhere right?)
* Remove http://people.apache.org/builds/struts/2.1.3/m2-staging-repository/org/apache/struts/struts2-assembly/
before copying to m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository

regards
//and happy holidays to you all
musachy