struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Musachy Barroso" <musa...@gmail.com>
Subject release attempts
Date Thu, 25 Dec 2008 20:37:25 GMT
After a few bumps on the road I got to the point to deploy the
artifacts to the staging repo. The deployment starts fine and copies
some artifact, but it never ends, it randomly drops the connection and
fails with errors like:

"Error deploying artifact: Authentication failed: Cannot connect.
Reason: Session.connect: java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Read timed
out",

or:

" Error installing artifact's metadata: Error while deploying
metadata: Error occured while deploying
'org/apache/struts/struts2-plugins/maven-metadata.xml' to remote
repository: scp://people.apache.org/www/people.apache.org/builds/struts/2.1.3/m2-staging-repository:
session is down"

I am out of ideas :(

musachy