struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Musachy Barroso" <musa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: beta testers needed for java templates
Date Tue, 16 Dec 2008 19:06:17 GMT
That 30% can't really be trusted. I setup a page with a couple of tags
(the only ones I had by that time), and rendered the same thing like
1000 times. I am confident they will be faster than that, if anyone
comes up with a good benchmark, please drop it in the sandbox, or mail
it to me and I will commit it.

I set up a page here:
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/S2PLUGINS/Java+TemplatesPlugin

musachy