struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Musachy Barroso" <musa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Nested-tag support
Date Thu, 11 Dec 2008 21:53:15 GMT
> Have you ever used the nested-tags in Struts-1.1?

Just for a few months to add it to my resume :)

> This example is rather simple, but in much more complicated forms, inside iterators for
example, where you want to reuse JSPs it is >*extremely* useful to avoid code-douplication.
Much easier to generate dynamic user-interfaces this way. The philosophy is "as long as >I'm
inside this nested-context I know I can render this piece of code regardless of the object-hierarchy
the object resides in".

I understand, but I still don't get why the push tag is not enough.

musachy