struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [OT] Archetypes: Maven v. classpath
Date Fri, 26 Dec 2008 15:05:45 GMT
On Fri, Dec 26, 2008 at 6:17 AM, Dave Newton <newton.dave@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I think this is a documented archetype issue, but it makes archetypes a little less useful:
if I'm creating a project from an archetype and give it a groupId (package) how come it only
puts *some* of the stuff in the appropriate classpath?

> And do I really not have access to the groupId etc. in the config files so we can correct
the package names etc?

Can you be more specific about what's not going into the right place?

What command are you using?  (And what version of the archetype plugin?)

--
Wendy