struts-dev mailing list archives

From Struts Two <struts...@yahoo.ca>
Subject Re: IBM is an island (the quest for getting a websphere license continues)
Date Sun, 07 Dec 2008 00:42:18 GMT
I came across the following site for "IBM Academic Initiative" that allows members to download
IBM software for free.

http://www-304.ibm.com/jct01005c/university/scholars/academicinitiative

You can register as "Members of standards organizations". The program states that:

If you are a member of a standards body with responsibility for developing standards, you
will be required to provide the following information, which will be reviewed for approval:

    * Your project or subcommittee in the standards organization
    * The time period for your project
    * How you use IBM Academic Initiative resources for standards-related activities
    * Results expected from this work

I have myself contacted a few folks within IBM and waiting for their reply as soon as I get
anything I would let you know. However, the above link may be is what you need.

regards,