struts-dev mailing list archives

From Al Sutton ...@funkyandroid.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Struts 2.1.3 Quality
Date Fri, 26 Dec 2008 17:46:55 GMT
I've just dropped the 2.1.3 jars into an app which was working with
2.1.2 and the rest URLs appear to no longer work.

Previously / fired off Controller.index() in my actions package. Now I
just get;

"T here is no Action mapped for namespace / and action name . - [unknown
location]"

I've traced through to where RestActionProxyFactory calls through to
DefaultActionProxy.prepare() on line 59, and it seems that the action
name is apps whereas all of the keys inside DefaultActionPropxy,prepare
are appsController, and hence a problem arises.

I couldn't see any info about it in the version notes, is it something
wierd I've done?

Al.

Musachy Barroso wrote:
> The Struts 2.1.3 test build is now available.
>
> Release notes:
> * [http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/version-notes-213.html]

> Maven 2 staging repository:
> * [http://people.apache.org/builds/struts/2.1.3/m2-staging-repository/]
>
> Once you have had a chance to review the test build, please respond
> with a vote on its quality:
>
> [ ] Leave at test build
> [ ] Alpha
> [ ] Beta
> [ ] General Availability (GA)
>
> Everyone who has tested the build is invited to vote. Votes by PMC
> members are considered binding. A vote passes if there are at least
> three binding +1s and more +1s than -1s.
>
> The vote will remain open for at least 72 hours, longer upon request.
> A vote can be amended at any time to upgrade or downgrade the quality
> of the release based on future experience. If an initial vote
> designates the build as "Beta", the release will be submitted for
> mirroring and announced to the user list. Once released as a public
> beta, subsequent quality votes on a build may be held on the user
> list.
>
> As always, the act of voting carries certain obligations. A binding
> vote not only states an opinion, but means that the voter is agreeing
> to help do the work

======
company number  6741909. The registered head office is Kemp House,
152-160 City Road, London,  EC1V 2NX, UK.

subsidiaries.