struts-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Joseph Krogh <andr...@officenet.no>
Subject Re: Problems compiling trunk (again)
Date Tue, 16 Dec 2008 21:00:53 GMT
On Tuesday 16 December 2008 21:50:36 Dave Newton wrote:
> S2 is built from XWork: as I mentioned late last week, if you're building S2 from trunk
you may have to build XWork from trunk as well.

> You can do that the way Musachy suggests, or build and install XWork separately.

Yeah. Last week I commented out the offending code as I just wanted to get the up to speed
with struts-2.1 from trunk, but now I see that I cannot make that "short-cut" anymore. It
works now after building and installing xwork2 from trunk.

Sorry for the noise.

--
Andreas Joseph Krogh <andreak@officenet.no>
Senior Software Developer / CEO