struts-dev mailing list archives

From Wes Wannemacher <w...@wantii.com>
Subject Re: WebSphere problems
Date Mon, 01 Dec 2008 04:42:36 GMT
I'm not experiencing any... I'm not a WebSphere user :)

But, it seems like after release we have a tendency to find out the hard
way that WebSphere gives us problems -

I don't want to become the 'WebSphere' guy, if I can avoid it, but I was
thinking that I have the hardware and bandwidth to make a sandbox, so I
thought if I set this up we could avoid some of the issues. It'll be a
third-party dependency on my server, but there are no high-traffic sites
running on it, so if it's helpful for a little while, that's better than
nothing. Plus, the # of JIRAs logged for 2.1.3 and 2.1.4 is dwindling,
so I'm hoping this will help us get closer to releases.

-Wes