struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Musachy Barroso" <musa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: o.a.s2.views.util.UrlHelper v. Portlet plugin sanity check
Date Sun, 30 Nov 2008 01:40:28 GMT
Agr...I tried not to change any StringBuffer for StringBuilder in
interfaces but messed up on that one, feel free to update the Portlet
plugin code.

musachy

On Sat, Nov 29, 2008 at 7:59 PM, Dave Newton <newton.dave@yahoo.com> wrote:
> The portlet plugin is still using a StringBuffer in its call to UrlHelper, but that recent
patch changed it to a StringBuilder--Musachy, is that something you're in the process of completing
or am I missing something?

> (I'm switching to a Vista S2 build box; haven't been able to build on the Mac for awhile
now because of test failure and it's making me mental.)