struts-dev mailing list archives

From priyam32 <forum-struts-...@opensymphony.com>
Subject Struts 2 Validation Problem
Date Mon, 17 Nov 2008 01:22:21 GMT
Hi,
I am having a problem with the positioning of the error messages using struts 2 validation.
they are displayed on the top of the text field for which i have written the validation. Is
there any way to change the positioning of the error messages to the right hand side of the
text field which is my requiremnt. I have tried modifying the struts 2 core.jar file but i
couldnt find anything related with positioning of the messages. The least i could do was changing
the color of the error message by changing the controlheader-core.ftl file. Any help will
be greatly appreciated..