struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Rene Gielen" <gie...@it-neering.net>
Subject Re: OWASP Intrinsic Security Working Group workshop on Framework Security
Date Thu, 16 Oct 2008 11:41:11 GMT
Combining conferencing with diving is one of our favorite hobbies, altough
the next event being on my radar was Devoxx (Phil? As always?) :)

It sounds interesting and I personally would love to go, but like Don I
find it hard to schedule this due to the late notice.

René Gielen
IT-Neering.net
Saarstrasse 100, 52062 Aachen, Germany
Tel: +49-(0)241-4010770