struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Roopam Verma" <roop...@istsinc.com>
Subject struts2 query
Date Fri, 19 Sep 2008 07:31:07 GMT
Hi

I would like to know that whether is it  possible to replace
package.properties file data into a database or can we read resource
messages from database instead of properties file in struts2??? If yes,
How???

Thanks & Regards

 Roopam Verma

 Software Engineer

ISTS Infotech Solutions | Optimizing Retail & Payment Technology

Custom Development | Integration | Offshore Development

C-111, Sector 63 |Noida, UP 201301 |  <mailto:roopamv@istsinc.com>
roopamv@istsinc.com | Ph: +91-120-424 7446/7447/7448 Ext. 322|
<http://www.istsinc.com/> www.istsinc.com

*Ranked 1st - Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Companies in Silicon Valley
*Ranked 25th - Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Companies in the USA

*Ranked 3rd - Fast 50 Companies East Bay Business Times