struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Musachy Barroso" <musa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Google Dev Day
Date Tue, 26 Aug 2008 15:50:21 GMT
Yes, in fact I have been having some trouble trying to implement the
tags with gxp. The problem is that out tags are splitted in 2 files,
the open tag is in one and the close tag is in the other. GXP doesn't
like this, as the xml won't be well formed on each individual
template. You could get some suggestions on what would be the best way
of doing this.

musachy