struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Musachy Barroso" <musa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [s2] Google XML Pages (GXP) to replace Freemarker in tags?
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2008 21:51:37 GMT
The guys from GXP sent me the code for the GXP result:

I imported a GXP plugin into the sandbox, which provides an rough
implementation of a GXP template manager to implement the tags:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/struts/sandbox/trunk/struts2-gxp-plugin/

This plugin does not include the code for the GXP result donated by
the GXP guys. To play with the plugin:

1.Download or build gxp and install it(hopefully it makes its way into
a maven repo some time soon):
mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=com.google -DartifactId=gxp
-Dversion=0.2.2-BETA -Dpackaging=jar
-Dfile=c:\src\gxp\build\gxp-snapshot.jar

2. Download/Build/Install the plugin
3. Use an anchor tag, on the simple theme on any page. The plugin
contains a dummy implementation of the "a" tag.

musachy