struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Struts 2 archetypes
Date Sat, 23 Aug 2008 17:22:37 GMT
Our user docs point to snapshots of the archetypes, which is not
ideal.  Especially since old snapshots were removed recently by infra
to free up disk space, and the commands in the docs no longer work.

I've branched the blank and starter archetypes [1], updated them to
version 2.0.11.2-SNAPSHOT, and deployed new snapshots.

Can someone please try the blank archetype and figure out why 'mvn
jetty:run' does not work?  I get:

mvn archetype:create -DarchetypeArtifactId=struts2-archetype-blank
-DarchetypeVersion=2.0.11.2-SNAPSHOT
-DarchetypeGroupId=org.apache.struts -DgroupId=net.wsmoak
-DartifactId=test123

cd test123

mvn install jetty:run

http://localhost:8080/test123

HTTP ERROR: 500

javax.servlet.jsp.tagext.TagAttributeInfo.<init>(Ljava/lang/String;ZLjava/lang/String;ZZLjava/lang/String;ZZLjava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;)V

RequestURI=/test123/example/HelloWorld.action

[1] svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/struts/maven/branches/ARCHETYPES_2_0_X

Thanks,
--
Wendy