struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Lukasz Lenart" <lukasz.len...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Struts2 Maven Archetypes
Date Tue, 19 Aug 2008 08:36:40 GMT
> mvn archetype:generate and choosing #20 doesn't work for me... it's
> looking for 2.0.9-SNAPSHOT of the struts-blank archetype, which isn't
> available.  A released version of a Maven plugin really shouldn't be
> trying to download snapshots of anything. :(

You are right, I had local version of these archetypes, when I removed
them, than maven tried to download the snapshots.

> Snapshots are not safe to depend on, unless you're building and/or
> hosting them yourself so you know they're present in the repo you're
> using.
>
> The right answer here is for the Struts devs to release the
> archetypes.  Any volunteers? :)

I can try, I will learn something new about maven and struts, if you
can spent some time to help me and learn what to do, I'm yours ;-)

Regards
--
Lukasz
http://www.lenart.org.pl/