struts-dev mailing list archives

From nikodll <niko...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Will struts2-tiles-plugin support Portlets??
Date Sat, 02 Aug 2008 20:17:09 GMT
Hi, I wrote a patch for struts2-portlet-plugin from struts-2.1.2
snapshot which implements PortletTilesResult with
StrutsPortletTilesListener to use tiles with a portlets.
Works for me and I think it's at least should be suitable for
development purposes. But  I did a smoke test on it yet - just to post a
parameters to composed page, change it and read back.

If some one is still interested in - I can post it to somewhere...

regards,
 Nikita Koval