struts-dev mailing list archives

From Jeromy Evans <jeromy.ev...@blueskyminds.com.au>
Subject Re: how to complie Action Class
Date Sat, 02 Aug 2008 12:05:07 GMT
Hi Narasimha,

The struts-dev list is only for discussion about the development of
struts itself.
The struts-user mailing list is for questions about using struts, which
this question isn't quite.  Gabriel has provided an answer for your
other question in that list.

I suggest you try writing your first hello-world program in Java within
Ubuntu.  Get it to compile and execute, then experiment a little more
with some libraries in the classpath to get acquainted with the
differences between Windows and Linux.  If still unsuccessful try asking
the general java or Ubuntu forums or the forums for your IDE.

Please don't follow-up with questions here.

regards,
 Jeromy Evans