struts-dev mailing list archives

From Al Sutton <al.sut...@alsutton.com>
Subject Re: If your evaluating new template engines, what about ZipScript
Date Fri, 01 Aug 2008 14:26:54 GMT
Joe,

My advice would be to spend some time writing demo apps and deploying
them on some servers, that way people can see the library in action.

S2 has a wide user base and so (imho) we can't afford to take risks by
dedicating time to converting the core templates to work on an unproven
library when we have a fully tested alternative.

Al.