struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Frans Thamura" <fr...@meruvian.org>
Subject Re: S2 as JSR for Action Framework
Date Sat, 23 Aug 2008 00:41:27 GMT
my experience here, i am the company that selling struts2 in this country

and we see that JSF have several complain in several case esp the high
performance

and we see that people try to say JavaEE as the standard, and we must
strict with all JCP related, like JSF,

and if we can make S2 as the action standard, we can have another way
of devleopment in 'JCP'

and also use JCP brand as standard body.. and hopefully can work
together with SpringMVC.. who know.

the power of Java is standard, isnt it? so i think the slow movement
in struts because struts is not part of the standard.

i believe struts2 is the most easies and best Action framework in the earth

and also the standard will make the big vendor also supporting s2,
make plugins etc etc..

i think right now there is only IDEA 8 that will support S2, and the
rest is just JSF