struts-dev mailing list archives

From ElCrackdel83 <jmayorpe...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Struts 1.3.8 and tiles -- I get a NoSuchDefinitionException
Date Sun, 03 Aug 2008 11:53:42 GMT

Actually I have a problem at the startup with the log4j that it did not
happen before I configure tiles and definitions. So to try I had to remove
log4j of my app. The error I get with log4j it seems to do with tiles. It's
the next one:

og4j:ERROR Failed to excute sql
com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLSyntaxErrorException: You have an error
in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server
version for the right syntax to use near 'name" is required and must be
specified for element type "definition". - org.apa' at line 1
Method)