struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Musachy Barroso" <musa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Bring Convention plugin into trunk and deprecate Zero Config
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2008 19:51:51 GMT
 I was trying to find how if it was a different problem. After we
started using ASM only classes that match either the package name or
the "*Action" are loaded. Sometimes there are errors, for example, the
eclipse jar files have a bunch of "*Action" classes in packages that
have ".actions." in the name, but those will be logged and everything
should work as expected.

musachy