struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Musachy Barroso" <musa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: dojo plugin
Date Thu, 10 Jul 2008 17:11:42 GMT
Well, I have started 3 times so far, and quit each time. In my very
own humble opinion I don't think it is worth all the effort. Our
javascript code consists of wrappers around the dojo widgets to either
fix bugs, or add functionality (like topics). Feel free to ask
questions about the current implementation.

musachy