struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Gabriel Belingueres" <belingue...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sanity-check regarding ModelDrivenInterceptor vs. stack order
Date Wed, 16 Jul 2008 18:53:11 GMT
May you describe us a context, a use case, UI interaction or the
sequence of events that need to take place so that would you be
exposed to this behavior?

2008/7/16 Musachy Barroso <musachy@gmail.com>:
> more details in the docs = less questions in the mailing list. Or not,
> but it helps ;)
>
> musachy
>
> On Wed, Jul 16, 2008 at 2:24 PM, Dave Newton <newton.dave@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> I'm not sure if this is a potential issue or not, so wanted quick feedback before
deciding if a minor documentation change is warranted.

>> It appears as though ModelDrivenInterceptor could change the stack order when a refresh
is necessary; the old model is removed from wherever it was in the stack and the new model
is simply pushed.