struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul Benedict" <pbened...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Struts 2.0.11.2: Missing Announcement?
Date Sat, 12 Jul 2008 21:03:10 GMT
Rene, thanks for the info! I was just following up out of curiosity. The
response is exactly what I needed, and I agree an announcement should go out
to clarify the state of things. We should probably update the home page
(too) with similar info since it seems important to know that about the last
release.

Paul