struts-dev mailing list archives

From Struts Two <struts...@yahoo.ca>
Subject Upgrading to struts 2.0.11.2 breaks all xml validators
Date Thu, 03 Jul 2008 19:16:35 GMT
Hello All:
I have upgraded my struts 2.0.11.1 to struts 2.0.11.2. None of my xml validators run and they
all break. I have downgraded to 2.0.11.1 and they all work again. I think there must be a
bug with xwork-2.0.5.jar. The first few lines of stack trace are as follows:
at java.lang.J9VMInternals.initialize(J9VMInternals.java:216)
 at com.opensymphony.xwork2.validator.ValidatorFileParser.addValidatorConfigs(ValidatorFileParser.java:192)
 at com.opensymphony.xwork2.validator.ValidatorFileParser.parseActionValidatorConfigs(ValidatorFileParser.java:72)
 at com.opensymphony.xwork2.validator.AnnotationActionValidatorManager.loadFile(AnnotationActionValidatorManager.java:361)
 at com.opensymphony.xwork2.validator.AnnotationActionValidatorManager.buildAliasValidatorConfigs(AnnotationActionValidatorManager.java:244)
 at com.opensymphony.xwork2.validator.AnnotationActionValidatorManager.buildValidatorConfigs(AnnotationActionValidatorManager.java:343)
 at com.opensymphony.xwork2.validator.AnnotationActionValidatorManager.getValidators(AnnotationActionValidatorManager.java:69)

I have repeated the upgrade several times to make sure, it is indeed the upgrade that causes
the issue. I just wanted to verify this before I createan issue.