struts-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Pontarelli <br...@pontarelli.com>
Subject Re: OGNL and parameters
Date Wed, 16 Jul 2008 19:36:33 GMT
I wrote my own for the JCatapult MVC and it does most of the parameter
setting stuff that OGNL does and a few other things like handling
generics correctly and completely. It also has a pretty solid type
conversion API. Took about 3 days to write, test and complete. Feel
free to grab the code from the project. It should work well in any MVC
with some tweaks at the type-conversion layer.

http://code.google.com/p/jcatapult

-bp