struts-dev mailing list archives

From Jeromy Evans <jeromy.ev...@blueskyminds.com.au>
Subject Re: Enhancing "stream" type result
Date Tue, 08 Jul 2008 03:03:44 GMT
-1

The params of StreamResult are already evaluated.  Example:

<result name="stream" type="stream">
   <param name="contentType">${contentType}</param>
   <param name="inputName">inputStream</param>
   <param name="contentDisposition">attachment;
filename="${fileName}"</param>
   <param name="contentLength">${contentLength}</param>
   <param name="bufferSize">1024</param>
</result>