struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Rene Gielen" <gie...@it-neering.net>
Subject Re: [s2] Google XML Pages (GXP) to replace Freemarker in tags?
Date Tue, 29 Jul 2008 11:48:37 GMT
Yeah, the 7.0.3 maven integration is still not convincing, and in that
case 7.0.x EAP is an option, should not be as risky as  an 8.0 EAP.

I'm still using the maven:idea plugin most of the time, accompanied with a
build server it makes your small turnarounds often a lot faster, while
keeping all your maven benefits...

Germany      | gielen at it-neering.net