struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Don Brown" <mr...@twdata.org>
Subject Re: Bamboo woes
Date Thu, 10 Jul 2008 05:01:28 GMT
Well, the maven 1 repository won't be searched by default, so it
should be in the central maven 2 repo.  I'll have one of the bamboo
guys look into it.  As for the notifications, I think the messages are
getting lost in moderation, but I don't have access to the Struts list
moderation to resolve it.

Don