struts-dev mailing list archives

From Piero Sartini <li...@pierosartini.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Bring Convention plugin into trunk and deprecate Zero Config
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2008 15:11:37 GMT
> Yes, the wiki needs to be updated, I think the most common use case
> will be that people will have their actions in their classes folder,
> instead of jar files, so I changed it, but we can talk about it.

I don't really care because its just one line of config. Personally I am with
Brian and the need for more modular applications. But you may be right that
this is not the most common use case.

But it should be pointed out, the plugin is used by quite a few people... I
will have a look over the wiki tonight.

	Piero