struts-dev mailing list archives

From alvins <alvins1...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: [s2] Struts 2 OSGi Plugin
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2008 04:35:24 GMT

Ahh i see. The reason I can see that people would really want it is the
transition to OSGi would be less painful. People don't want to do too much
rewriting. So far to move to OSGi it is not too difficult and does not
require too much change to an existing project. But if there is no JSP
support it will prove quite difficult and will be difficult to get buy-in
initially I think.

Alvin