struts-dev mailing list archives

From Vijay Devaruppala <vdevarupp...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Struts 2.1.2 on Resin
Date Fri, 06 Jun 2008 13:25:10 GMT
Don,

  Hi ! Wondering if you could help direct me to a link to download .java src for  struts related
jars. I have the .class jar files. While debugging appln in eclipse, eclipse is looking for
src for struts packages. I searched on apache site but could not get to any appropriate zip
which gives me .java files. I am looking for .java files more specifically for org.apache.struts.*
packages.

  Thanks
  VJ

Don Brown <donald.brown@gmail.com> wrote:
  Looks like it wants short-name and uri after display-name. Should be
an easy fix. See if you can figure out all the changes needed and
file a JIRA ticket.

Thanks,

Don

On Fri, Jun 6, 2008 at 5:03 PM, Chris Pratt wrote:
> It appears that the struts-tags.tld doesn't validate on Resin 3.1.
> When I tried to update my app I get:
>
> 500 Servlet Exception
>
> jar:file:/C:/Proj/LCARS/webapp/lcars/WEB-INF/lib/struts2-core-2.1.2.jar!/META-INF/struts-tags.tld:6:
> is an unexpected tag (parent starts at 2).
>
> 4: s
> 5: /struts-tags
> 6: "Struts Tags"
> 7: > 8: the Apache Struts framework includes a library of
> custom tags.
>
> Check for duplicate and out-of-order tags.
> syntax: (@version, @xsi:schemaLocation?, *,
> ?,
*,