struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Don Brown" <mr...@twdata.org>
Subject Re: [s2] The Great Struts 2.1 Bug Hunt!
Date Fri, 13 Jun 2008 13:19:42 GMT
As I understand it, we can't up the Struts 1 version due to a
backwards-incompatible change made in 1.3.6 or later.  If Struts 1
releases a version that we can use without excluding other 1.3.x
versions, I'd be happy to make the change.  However, from experience,
I know getting a GA release of Struts 1 is a rather long process :)

Don