struts-dev mailing list archives

From nani2ratna <nani2ra...@gmail.com>
Subject struts2.0,spring and gwt
Date Tue, 10 Jun 2008 14:13:45 GMT

Hi,

I want to create one framework(architecture) for our project in our company.
After reading through all the forums, i have decided to choose Struts 2.0,
Spring, Tiles.
Why i choosed that ------------
Struts 2.0 has very good support of Ajax and even we can use GWT/DWR/JSON.
Lots and Lots of advantages like this.(I Have some coding experience in
struts 2.0)
Spring Framework because it gives a very good Business tier(need to learn
Spring)
Can any body tell me, have you started like this. if yes did u face any
problems.
Please give me some suggestions.
I am not a experienced person in this framework developing/deciding
architecture.
So please help me.

Thanks and Regards
Ratna Sekhar