struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Musachy Barroso" <musa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Bring Convention plugin into trunk and deprecate Zero Config
Date Tue, 27 May 2008 14:18:43 GMT
You are right and I am confused with another problem, if your action is:

action ->    actions.MyCoolAction (@ResultPath("/"))
result ->     /my-cool.ftl

what you get is a bunch of (with different jars)

SEVERE: Unable to scan [C:\Program
Files\apache-tomcat-6.0.16\lib\catalina.jar] for resources
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Unable to make a URL
Caused by: java.net.MalformedURLException: no protocol: /catalina-ha.jar

At some point I did get NoClassDefFoundError, like Dusty mentioned,
but I can't replicate it, so I will this.shutUp() for now :)

musachy