struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Philip Luppens" <philip.lupp...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Confluence WW space & change/comment notification
Date Thu, 22 May 2008 06:01:48 GMT
On 5/21/08, Chase <chase@osdev.org> wrote:
> From:
> http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/editing-the-documentation.html
>  "Confluence sends to the developers mailing list a daily summary of
> changes, including new comments."
>
>  Does this actually happen? I've made a couple of changes and didn't see
> anything.

I get a summary every day at about 8 am (GMT +1) without problems. But
I do believe I had to enable that somewhere. Not that there are many
comments on the wiki pages these days.

>  I'd like to be able to see when people leave comments on pages. Are the
> changes going to a different mailing list or just not turned on?

I think every member has to enable it for him/herself. That's one way
to be sure it passes the spam filter.

Cheers,

Phil

>  Thanks,
>  -Chase

Software Architect - Hydrodesk
"We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand."
- Randy Pausch