struts-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Roughley <...@fdar.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Bring Convention plugin into trunk and deprecate Zero Config
Date Wed, 14 May 2008 12:13:49 GMT
I've spoken to quiet a few people that are already using zero-config in
production.  I understand that it was always experimental, but it was
also solid and now used.  I'd have to agree with Don (even though my
vote is now non-binding) and vote +0 if the existing zero-config
features are supported.

/Ian