struts-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Pontarelli <br...@pontarelli.com>
Subject Re: Convention Plugin Status
Date Tue, 13 May 2008 16:36:06 GMT
I committed all of the copyright changes and author tags changes. It
seems that all of the copyrights were correct, however, the IntelliJ
copyright plugin decided to add in the old copyright in addition to the
new ASF copyright. So, everything was still all ASL v2, but some files
had dual assignee's. All is well now.

-bp

Musachy Barroso wrote:
> Done
>
> On Tue, May 13, 2008 at 10:58 AM, Brian Pontarelli <brian@pontarelli.com> wrote:
>
>> Agreed.
>>

>>  Musachy Barroso wrote:
>>

>>> Another thing is that the convention plugin is using
>>> java.util.logging.*. I think we should stick to what we have in core
>>> and everywhere else.
>>>
>>> musachy

>> files

>> What