struts-dev mailing list archives

From Adam Hardy <ahardy.str...@cyberspaceroad.com>
Subject Re: Fundamental flaw in Model-Driven?
Date Thu, 01 May 2008 14:07:26 GMT
Eric D Nielsen on 01/05/08 14:54, wrote:
> [ I suspect this is going to break threading....  Is there a good way to respond
> to a message from a digest without breaking threading? )

I wondered why! Unfortunately you need the message id for threading and I don't
think it is included in the digest, is it?

if my memory serves me well, you could use Gmane

http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.comp.jakarta.struts.user

where you can respond via the website and i think it preserves threading - 33%
chance I'm wrong though. You have to sign up.

HTH
Adam