struts-dev mailing list archives

From Struts Two <struts...@yahoo.ca>
Subject Re: struts 2.1.2 action url fails (possible bug)
Date Tue, 13 May 2008 16:32:50 GMT
I have deployed 2.1.1 and I get the same result. I would like to mention that the error occurs
only if Security [either Basic or form based] is enabled [ users are authenticated agains
LDAP server by WAS container]. That is say, if I enter https://localhost:9445/ccol/index.html ,
I get prompted for id and pwd (through http form dialog box) and then the url goes to https://localhost:9445/ccol/example/HelloWorld.action.
However, if I enter https://localhost:9445/ccol/example/HelloWorld.action in a new browser,
I do not even get challenged for id and pwd and I get page not found error. I have been running
all other sample apps for 2.0.11 in a secure mode with same setting and they work fine.
But if I disable security, then entering a url that ends with *.action works both for 2.1.1
and 2.1.2.

http://www.flickr..com/gift/