struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Martin Cooper" <mart...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Confluence WW space & change/comment notification
Date Wed, 21 May 2008 20:42:08 GMT
On Wed, May 21, 2008 at 12:21 PM, Chase <chase@osdev.org> wrote:

> From: http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/editing-the-documentation.html
> "Confluence sends to the developers mailing list a daily summary of
> changes, including new comments."
>
> Does this actually happen? I've made a couple of changes and didn't see
> anything.

AIUI, these messages have a "bulk mail" header set that causes them to be
treated as spam by the ASF mail server. I think there was a recent attempt
to let these messages through, but it doesn't appear to be working for this
list. If you want to pursue it, you should file a ticket with
infrastructure.

--
Martin Cooper